What We Offer
We customize our care to your loved one’s special needs.
Townsend Adult Care Homes are all wheelchair accessible and licensed by Department of Social and Health Services.
Townsend Adult Care Homes offer care for:
- Ambulatory/Non Ambulatory adults
- Skilled nursing, PT, and OT services.
- Dementia with aggressive exit-seeking (Townsend AFH only)
- We have specialized training for those with difficult behaviors
- Short term memory loss.
- Depression and those diagnosed as Failure to Thrive
- Respiratory problems such as COPD, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and oxygen use
- Stroke victims
- Special diets such as low calorie, high calorie, low sodium and diabetic. Special diets due to blood thinners. We also offer pure' diets for those with swallowing and/or choking issues.
- Diabetics including insulin injections
- End of life care with Hospice
Townsend Adult Care Homes provide assistance, up to and including total dependency with: personal hygiene, dressing, bathing, toileting, medication and transfers.